18 October 2011

Mean Girls

To Throw or Not to Throw... Salt that is! I recently got into a heated conversation with a coworker about Beyonce being a Satanic (I know right, who cares!). My whole viewpoint was that I will not conform to a way of thinking about a certain person when I have not gotten to know that person myself. Their is an underground dvd that has been circulating throughout the urban community that states that many industry musicians are devil-worshippers and members of the Illuminati, while that may be the case... I really do not care! I have always been a critical thinker: I do not take things for face value because everything may not be what it seems. I have always looked at situations from different viewpoints, only to come to a conclusion on my own accord; not by the assumptions of others. But what it does seem like is that many women tend to instantly recognize what they think they know and exponentially build off of that. 



Why Do Women Down Other Women?

When the time comes when ALL women understand that we are ALL grown and we make our own decisions that in no (intended) way can effect you, that will be the time when women will stop the woman-on-woman crime. I personally do not care what other women do (unless of course you are of blood relation and/or a close friend and/or of business affiliation) because I know that at the end of the day YOU made a decision based on YOUR own values and how YOU would be affected. I know that I will support ANY woman who is being true to their self, who are making positive moves, and/or who are embracing financial independence in a respectable way.


Remember girls, life is a game of Chess not Checkers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check These Out