13 December 2011

B.Y.O.B.-Bite Your Own Butt

Long time, no talk people!! One reason for my absence is as follows:


Ladies! Be Careful Of How You Treat People!!! I will not divulge too deeply into anything personal but always remember that you never know who or what you may need from somebody in the future! Nor do you know what people are capable of. Recently I have been on the receiving end of a couple of jealous female minds. It's weird because I've never had to use the word jealous in defense of myself. Based on the fact that I grew up in the hood... yea exactly! LoL


Women sometimes may feel threatened by other women but GROWN women should then realize that the feeling is natural. It's all about how you perceive that threat: Should I take this, flip it and turn it into a situation that will work out in my favor or will I just connive against this person in order to make myself feel better (and look like a fool)? Ever heard of survival of the fittest? Every living thing is in competition with another, whether it's sperm racing to reach the egg first or grandparents fighting between who names the newborn. 




Why Are Women So Vindictive?




Nothing really against Kimbella (I actually like her, I just think that she doesn't really... um... think! LOL) but her situation fits my current situation. You will reap what you sow! If you continue to put out negative energy that's what you will get back. The same goes for positive energy.


You won't absolutely love everyone in your life that you will encounter but at least have respect and be cordial to everyone for that matter. If you don't want to associate with them, then don't, but if you have to interact with them, especially when working toward a common goal, be cordial (the dictionary definition, not one you made up).


Be prepared to see posts on this very subject in the future so until then remember that...
Karma is a b*tch and she will definitely kick you in the Aye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check These Out