24 September 2011

Better As Bums

Being that this is the first of my blog posts  a formal welcome is required so...

welcome!!


I wanted to begin this blog to see whether there were other girls, females, women, vaginas & uteri out there that witnessed many of the things that I have witnessed (or am witnessing) in day to day life; this very topic for today has been heavy on my mind!



Why is it that when dressed at our worst we as women seem to have men hit on us the most??

I cannot speak for all females but I find myself interacting with guys during the times of utter disbelief in my own beauty! I mean I know I'm pretty of course but do you have to approach me with my high school senior t-shirt on, with my college sweatpants, while rocking my Georgia mud-stained Air Force One's? I have not had any good results with this situation yet! Either the guy ends up only wanting my va-jay-jay or... he only wants my va-jay-jay lol! 


I've heard of "Prettier with no make up on" but our brains (those of us who relish in the use of make-up) are not programmed to "feel attractive" to the opposite sex without some form of "improvement" to help us with that feeling. Maybe we should, as women, give guys somewhat of a pat on the back for actually coming to that conclusion; because don't we actually beautify ourselves with hair appointments and spending racks on racks on racks for make-up just to actually achieve that exact same response from men? I'm referring to the reaction we get when we look like the bum that doesn't stress over our imperfections. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Check These Out